On Saturday morning we rolled south to Katie and Chip's new house in Newburgh. They moved over Memorial Day weekend and this was our first visit.
My mother and Chip's mother have been working their tails off to get the house all settled.
Katie and Chip have been working their tails off at their two new McDonald's stores.
Sister Katie was not surprised at all when I told her I wanted to have a birthday party at her house 2 weeks after she moved.
Being the dear sister that she is, she indulged my wishes.
I brought my own cake, cake stand and fine pink plastic cutlery and plates.
I try to help when I can.
Robby and Meghan brought those beautiful peonies, my favorite flower.
Genevieve helped me open gifts and I sat in the middle of the room like I was 10 years old.
I'm not ashamed that I make a wish list and usually plan my own party. I have always loved my birthday.
My family cackled when I pulled up a chair to be the focus.
Sista Katie even had macarons at my party. They were from Sam's Club and quite tasty!
More pictures of me.
I'm 36.
Robeghan always loves a party.
Genevieve had a fabulous time playing in the yard with Caroline and her friend, Audrey.
BFF Nicole brought her two darlings too.
BFF Nicole is now officially sharing BFF status with my sister. As in, I think Katie now refers to her as her BFF too.
I'm handling this well.
Attendees included Chip, Katie, Caroline, Audrey, Abby, Papi, YaYa, Bob, Robby, Meghan, Nicole, Randy and their two daughters, Mady and Caroline.
Nicole's Mady was a little shocked by G's outrageous cake touching!
A special thank you to Caroline and Audrey, who kept G entertained and motivated to continue to use the toilet.
Yes, she is consistently using the toilet.
What a glorious birthday gift that is!











No comments:
Post a Comment