We made a fairy house.
The package said it required no glue.
I used a lot of superglue on this baby and it still ended up crooked.
We set our imperfect house amongst the flowers so the fairies could fly in the windows.
On Sunday I took Genevieve home to visit my parents and cousin Caroline.
We suited up and roughed it at The Country Club of TH.
G needed a nap so YaYa took her home and I showed Caroline all the tricks that I had learned from spending every summer at that pool since 1981.
She was fascinated by my infamous caper of '89 when I signed Katie's name on all of the tickets I had for ice cream sandwiches and chicken salad sandwiches at the snack shack.
Bob kept tabs on who ate what each day. I decided it would just be easier if I gave Katie "credit" for all of my purchases.
My forgery escapade was quickly discovered and I was grounded from the snack shack for like the entire month of July.
Then I told her about how BFF Courtney and I bobbed at the deep end of the pool for hours. We simply pushed down from the side of the pool, touched the bottom and popped back up. We would make up elaborate routines like "10 bobs, 1 twist, a front flip and 15 bobs to finish."
I always won.
I just left off the last bob, duh.
I really was an honest child, but the club brought out the rebel in me:)
Genevieve stayed with her grandparents and cousin for another couple of days and swam at Gari's house and Leslie's house.
They also went bowling.
Last night Meghan, Allison, and I took Jamie to the Cake Bakeshop for a little Sprinkle for Baby #3.
Then she took us to see Dirty Dancing at Clowes Hall.
We had a ball.













No comments:
Post a Comment