I packed up my little crew for an overnight adventure to where it all started.
How many people can say they met at The Opryland Hotel in Nashville?
Well, we did.
I met Sweet Trinity there on December 8, 2007.
We were engaged there in 2010, and so we took our darling girl there to see the lights last week.
We fueled up on hot chocolate and took off!
G was impressed with all of the waterfalls and the river.
We spent a lot of time on our balcony, watching people and coloring!
We rode on the little train, and I fixed G's hair for the umpteenth time. Her hair is so fine and silky that it just slips out of rubber bands.
I cannot relate to that.
We froze our tails off in the ICE exhibit of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It was so cool.
That was a pun.
G saw the play and so she loved it.
We had an early night in after eating at the hotel.
In the morning, she was back out on the balcony, spying on people.
She packed up her suitcase to roll out the next morning.
We finished up our quick Nashville trip with breakfast at The Loveless Cafe.
They had the best biscuits I've ever tasted.
We drove home after our quick adventure to pack up for 4 days of Christmas with both sides of the family.

No comments:
Post a Comment