Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2016

November Catch Up

 My beloved MacBook that I got like 8 years ago is really on its last leg.  It is very finicky when it comes to allowing me to upload and post pictures.  Now to catch up!
Mother and I went to Mack's Merry Market in TH on November 12th.  It was held at The Red Barn, not the Red Bar, as pictured.
Although we were into the sauce.
They had some festive cocktails and we were sure to enjoy some!
It was so cute and reminded me of how much I do love to go home to good old Terre Haute.
I picked up a few Christmas surprises, and also a pair of twin beds for G's room.  More on that to come.



When mother and I arrived home, we were treated to some spa treatments by G and C.


The Good Doctor (Allison) joined us for the fun.  


On Saturday Allison, Katie, and I met up with our menfolk at Shakamak State Park to camp.
The boys had stayed on Friday night, but we decided one night of camping was enough for us.
It was crazy cold.  
When we drove to the campsite on Saturday afternoon, my younger hanger-on self was relegated to the backseat.  I told the two "cool" older girls that I loved to hang out with Elmo and The Hamburglar.  I mean, really!




Proof that I was there.


Katie and Chipper have that lovely camper, and Allison and Steve have a darling retro camper that they brought.  My husband slept in a one man tent.  Because he's cool like that.  
I planned to stay, but even with my multiple layers of full-on Luon, I was cold as ever.
Ken and Teri had dinner with us by the fire and they were kind enough to take me home to my parents' house to sleep.
It was all too reminiscent of my early attempts at sleep over days.
Camping isn't my thing! 




No comments: