We brunched one Sunday with YaYa.
G had the biscuit monster and made faces to match.
Mother was not to be outdone.
G is getting good at photogging.
We also visited The Cake Bakeshop for some sweets.
We also tooled around Carmel one weekend with YaYa and Bob.
This might be my new favorite picture.
G and C had cousin time!
YaYa and Bob took them to see Trolls and they got some headpieces.
We spent time with Li'l Bunches of Robby.
He is precious.
The girls crafted with Nana and YaYa.
I enjoyed my school babies, as usual.
I was opening my Christmas presents from them, while wearing a Christmas fascinator.
We started a new tradition that G called "The Family Snuggle." All 3 of us got into our bed and read 3 Christmas books each night.
One night I read "Gingerbread Friends."
G said the chicken in the story looked like YaYa.
I agree.
More Christmas fun to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment