Hello!
I'm back in action, thanks to the new computer I received for Christmas. My old Mac was kaput, so Trinity surprised me with a new one. I have a lot of catching up to do.
Let's start with a funny story.
The results of Genevieve's Pretty Party experience.
Quick recap:
My baby girl is exactly like me.
Awkward as hell.
Now if you recall, the whole experience was painful, and I knew that the pictures that would result from that photo session would be memorable. I knew that there would not be any Christmas cards made from that afternoon.
When I received the pictures, I grabbed a glass of wine and laughed until there were tears streaming down my face.
They were amazing.
G was not around.
I don't openly laugh at my child, and one day, I know she will forgive me for this blog.
That being said, here are the results.
Go to the restroom first.
Otherwise, you may have an accident whilst laughing.
I have captioned them, for your viewing pleasure.
These were screenshot on my phone, since I did not even download them due to the complete ridiculousness of them.
"I know what you did last summer."
"I just kicked you, and I'll do it again."
"Here's Johnny!!!!!"
"Oops, I think I just pooped on this dress that my mother hasn't yet paid for."
"Look away, look away, look away, Dixieland."
"I see dead people."
or
"I may be Rosemary's Baby."
So there you have it, folks.
I now regret not making these into Christmas cards.







No comments:
Post a Comment