Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2016

So Robby had a Baby

I slept like a log at my parents' house while those fools were camping.  The next morning my mother ran in to wake me up by screaming, "they're at the hospital!  Meghan is in labor!"
Well, hot dog!
Katie dashed back from the campsite and we all packed up and headed back to Indy.

Meg delivered at the same hospital where G was born.  It was odd to be back!
We waited in the lobby for about an hour before we received a text that Robert Matthew had arrived!



He had some hair!


 Things moved quickly, so Meghan just barely made the window for an epidural.  I was biting my nails out in the lobby thinking about having a baby au natural.  Plus, I like to bite my nails!

All went beautifully and mother and baby did well.

Robby came a week early!

Big Robby was quite pleased with Baby Robby.


Mom and Dad were thrilled!


We then went back on Monday evening to visit them with Trinity.



I know you are thinking, "is she seriously wearing a zebra sweater?"
Why, yes, yes, I am.

I may need another one of these!


Since I'm so behind, Little Robby is now 3 weeks old.  He has yet to wake up:)
Really, he sleeps a ton, so that is a blessing!
Just not at night!



No comments: