We were able to make a short road trip to Pennsylvania to see our beloved Wellie over Memorial Day weekend. G brought a bow for Wellie to continue the tradition of matching hair all weekend.
Trinity and I have to bend down to be close to Wellie!
Wellie and G played lots of games, colored, and crocheted. Wellie crocheted and G wound the yarn around the needle, which I guess is almost the same thing.
You know I'm a talented crafter.
My weirdo husband discovered that the nation's oldest gas station is located in Altoona. He demanded a picture.
It is actually still a full service gas station. I had almost forgotten what that was. G started shrieking that "that man is doing something to our car! Stop him Daddy! What is that noise?" I immediately had memories of Jane pulling the station wagon into the Shell station to gas up. She would hand over her Shell card and the man would take that little contraption that clanged over the top of her card to make an imprint that she signed.
Ah, good times!
We took some pictures with a rose from Wellie's garden.
I present the newest contestants on the 2018 season of The Bachelor.
The girl in purple is bound to be crazy and cause some drama in the house. Plus she's really big.
We loved our visit and had tearful goodbyes with Aunt Rose and Uncle Paul.
Until next time!
We love you, Wellie!

No comments:
Post a Comment