Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Reciting and Cousin kisses

Genevieve had her dance recital on June 4th.  She had several spectators at her event.  YaYa, Trinity, and Abby slipped backstage before the show started.  I thought we might get in trouble and then I remembered we weren't in the New York City Ballet.






The little tappers entertained themselves before they went onstage.



She performed in two dances, one ballet and one tap routine.  I use those terms very loosely.  In one performance she twirled and stomped and in the second one she twirled and stomped a bit louder.

Bravo! Bravo!


Uncle Kent and Aunt Cindi were most impressed and brought her a ballerina hippo.




G and I met Robby, Meghan and Li'l Robby for lunch last weekend.
We dined at the tea room at Saks.
This was my brother's suggestion.
I'm not kidding.
He likes fanciness.

Li'l Robby continues to charm us with his inability to cry or fuss.  He just sits and smiles.
He is the most content baby I have ever seen.


He kept trying for kisses and/or licks.




Look at that grip on G's arm.
Kiss me, you fool!


They nailed it later when we sat on the couch again.
You might think I was puckering up for a kiss too.
Not so.
That's just my giant lower lip.


G's lunch was a full tea (milk) service.


No comments: