Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Last Weeks of School


The end of May was so busy.  We went to see our very own softball All Star!
Caroline had a softball tournament in Columbus, so we drove down to watch her play.  
G loved it.
I was like, don't get any ideas, sister.
My rear end does not like bleachers.  


We brought our own chairs and even sat through the rain.
Caroline is quite the little athlete.  Clearly this trait came from her father.  The Hunts can barely walk.


School ended with some seriously fun days.
We had our annual Field Day in 1st grade.
I was in charge of the sidewalk chalk station.
See?
Athleticism!
My babies were really jazzed about crime scene chalk drawings.  




These children were just so adorable and sweet.
The past two years back in 1st grade have been a dream.
Some days I would look at their sweet faces looking up at me and lose focus because they were so cute.
Cheesy, but true!
I mean...exhibit A:


Exhibit B:

I took Genevieve to my school's EL picnic.
She ran around with Singo, one of my darlings.
Just for perspective, G is 4 and Singo is 7.
I'm not kidding about the size of my students!
Singo and G exchanged "notes" all year.  

I got crafty with Mother's Day projects.
I'm really bad about paint in my room.
I loathe messes, but I'm trying to get better!


We went to the zoo for a field trip on an absolutely beautiful day.  






I shed many tears on my last day.
Now we are ready for summer!  

No comments: