On our journey home from Williamsburg we stopped in Richmond for a little bit.
We stopped at The Quirk Hotel and Gallery on Broad Street. I wanted to stay the night, but Trinity was ready to go home. I could only play my birthday card for so long:)
Speaking of my birthday, T and I planned a trip for later this summer to San Francisco for 6 nights!
He is taking me to see Hamilton in San Fran, coordinated with Court. She will be our tour guide for part of our trip and we are seeing the play with her too! Court is fancy and scored 6 Hamilton tickets with her impressive ticket acquisition skills. I could not be more excited!
Now back to this trip.
The Quirk Hotel is just amazing and like totally pink. It's a smaller version of The Grand Budapest Hotel, a great Wes Anderson movie.
The hotel is connected to its own small art gallery. G blended in with the pink walls. We bought some goodies in the gift shop.
I made my peeps pose on this glorious pink couch. Trinity is a sport!
We then went to Charm School Social Club for ice cream down the street.
It had a retro school house vibe, which was adorable.
Genevieve had cereal flavored ice cream, T had cookies and cream, and I had Thai tea. It was amazing.
I want this door.
I enjoyed this chocolate bar alone on my porch with a glass of Riesling. It was fabulous. Candied roses in dark chocolate?
Don't mind if I do!
Treat yo'self!
Lastly, Trinity and G have been high jacking my phone lately and taking selfies. I found this one seconds before my yoga class started the other night, which did not make for a very zen like beginning of class:)

No comments:
Post a Comment