Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Update on MIL's Wedding Dress

I am now officially into the wedding month, with the big day only 23 days away. This is making me a little nutty. I think most things are planned and settled, but today I must take my dress to the dry cleaner's. You may recall this photo, of me in my mother in law's wedding gown.

Voila! The finished product. Although it was made in the early 70's for Pat and Eddie's wedding, I envisioned a Betty Draper/Mad Men 60's style cocktail dress.
I love it and can't wait to wear it to the rehearsal!

2 comments:

reusserfamily said...

What a precious idea... so cute! Can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Heather said...

Wow, that really turned out great...and how sweet of you to wear your MIL's dress to rehearsal. I wish I had thought of that with my mom's dress.