I had my last shower this past weekend, and it was so wonderful! My mom's dear pals, Nancy, Leslie, and Gail hosted a pool party to celebrate our upcoming wedding. I was thrilled that many of my friends were able to attend. We spent the afternoon eating, drinking wine, swimming, and opening presents. My dearest companion, Caroline, was there!

Caroline had lots of fun with Allison, asking repeatedly for more "motorboat."


I visited with some pals I rarely get to see!

Allison, Leslie, Teri, Lindsey, Karen, Susan, Lindsay, me, Angie, Mandy, Gina, Gari, Kate, Meghan, Megan, Jamie, Molly and Gail
Dear mother was behind the lens

I laughed my head off with my friends from childhood. Gina (the munchkin) was my neighbor across the street and Mandy and Angie are sisters and we have been friends since elementary school. Our antics were beyond ridiculous. They are so sweet and all 3 are wonderful mommas. I hold out as the lone childless nutcase:)

Kate, Megan, and Jamie are bridesmaids. Meghan is Rob's girlfriend and one half of the Robeghan duo.

Molly, Gail, Teri, Leslie, Allison and Lindsey. Molly is going to teach a pilates-yoga class to my bridal party the morning of the wedding. We are so excited.

Li'l C woos the mother-daughter pairs.
That officially concludes the whirlwind of pre-wedding events. Now on to the real deal!

No comments:
Post a Comment