Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Meet Tim

Tim is my funny friend. He is BFF Jamie's husband. Here is one of his awkward school photos. If lame school pictures paired people in life, then Tim might have been my perfect match. Tim is very friendly. He has lots of friends...
including ALF.
Seriously, though, Tim is 31. We got to hang out with him for his birthday this weekend. Last year for his big 30th he was honored with a slideshow of his past. I cherish the pictures I took of Tim's pictures. If I'm having a particularly bad day, Tim in his wicker chair clutching ALF is all I need.
Here is the birthday boy with Trinity and his sister-in-law, Sherry. She's 4'11". I am exactly one foot taller than her. I find this incredibly entertaining for both of us. She's a hoot, and has her own blog. www.dustinginmyjimmychoos.blogspot.com

Tyler was drinking "Old Style." Classy!

Allison, Bets and Robeghan. Happy Birthday, Tim!

1 comment:

meezo said...

yahoo...i made the blog!!! i feel famous. somehow a little taller too...