I have engaged in a life long love affair with cake. Cupcakes are fabulous too. I can't get enough cake. I have mentioned this before. I must confess that lately I've been cheating on my cake. With this:
Frozen yogurt.
I know, I know, I'm so behind the times. Kim Kardashian has been hitting up the Pinkberry in L.A. for like years. I'm so behind on the trends. But this is the midwest. I'm still wearing Eastlands with curly cue shoelaces.
Oh, now seriously, this stuff is amazing. I've been enjoying a nice combo of french vanilla yogurt with fabulous strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries. I can't get enough. The new yogurt place is dangerously located near my yoga studio. I am now canceling out my workouts with the fro'yo. In fact, this picture has the fro'yo perched precariously on my yoga panted Polish thigh. I'm working my way towards a Kim Kardashian style butt. I'm already a giantess like her sister Khloe. In fact, maybe if Trinity was the size of Lamar I would feel petite.

No comments:
Post a Comment