Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

2 Hour Delay!!!!

I just received a call from our superintendent that we have a 2 hour delay. Me loves the 2 hour delay. No make up day is necessary, but we get a little reprieve from our normal schedule. It is colder than Siberia here today. The wind chill is 16 below. We had snow yesterday, but I think the delay is more due to chill than snow accumulation. I think I may just have to bundle up and go here
to do this
and this.
I like yoga in the morning, but don't get to go often other than Saturdays and the summer.
This is how I feel when I'm at yoga.
This is how my sister feels doing yoga.

Then a little of this-



and then to school.

1 comment:

meezo said...

sounds like the perfect morning to me :)