This is a happy birthday post for my dear brother, Rob. He is 19 months younger than I, born January 7, 1981.

I have always found Robby to be hilarious. Most of my memories include him right by my side. Due to our closeness in age, he was my slightly smaller shadow. As we grew older, he became the large hulking man walking behind me.
This is my favorite picture of Rob, proudly displayed amidst my other favorites on my fridge. He is a first grader here, complete with a buzz cut and missing teeth. To this day I have a soft spot for all of the little boys I have taught who share this look-
Here is another favorite. This is my dad also as a first grader, circa 1954. A slight resemblance, no?
Robby is very photogenic. I present a photo tribute:
He's always #1,
festive,
flexible,
creative, and
jovial.
He has perfected the up the nose shot,
he looks amazing in jean shorts
and short shorts.
He's handy with a sword,

incredibly regal,

and never conforms to a group.
Happy birthday, Robby.

1 comment:
Loving and hilarious tribute to your brother!
Post a Comment