Betsy

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Visitors

We went to a Here Come the Mummies concert on Friday night.  I thought I might go as Belle.  This was Marinda's high school pageant dress.  I totally would have worn it to the concert, but I could barely breathe in it.  I just wore it around the house for a few minutes and sang the theme song from Beauty and the Beast.
 I decided to be a pirate instead.  This was much more comfortable.

Hello, forehead?  So glad you could come to the concert.  

In other household news, 
Sweet T spent $30 on Halloween candy Monday afternoon in anticipation of trick-or-treaters.  I tried to explain that we really don't get many, but he wanted to be prepared.  He was a sad puppy when we got 4 visitors.  

It was really pitiful.  I was telling Marinda this story today at work, and she was so sweet to stage another trick-or-treat opportunity for my very generous and sensitive husband.
She surprised him by knocking on the door this evening with this-


Gingerbread was dressed as a pumpkin.


Camille wore a much better fitting Belle costume.



Walker wore a fancy Civil War costume, but he cut loose after being in our living room for a while.
Camille and Walk left with the mother load of candy, Trinity was a happy man, and Gingerbread ate all of Kashmir's food.  It was a fabulous evening.  Thanks, Marinda, my little BFF!  Marinda and I have all kinds of affectionate names for each other including, but not limited to...
Friend Fox, Peanut Butter, Pumpkin Pie and Buttercup.
Thanks for the surprise visit.

1 comment:

meezo said...

In our hood we got over 100 kids! I think I bought 11 bags of candy. Tell T he can help us pass out candy next year. We dress up in costumes, drink beer, and set up our fire pit on the driveway..real classy.