Eleven months of the year I loathe one Miss Mariah Carey. Her inability to find clothes that fit, her odd obsession with butterflies, that weird high note that sounds like a shriek, and her overall skankiness irk me. All of this aside, when December hits I must high tail it to the nearest Gap to hear her sing "All I want for Christmas is You" on repeat. Gap, Inc. loves that song during the holiday season. I know, as I am a former resident of the Republic of Bananas.
Now with the joy of technology, I need not run to the mall. I have a Mariah holiday station on Pandora on my phone.
I recently discovered she redid this song with that baby faced crooner, the Biebs. I find him to be adorable with his hoodie and popped tongue sneakers. I've had lengthy discussions with many a 5th grade girl about how he is just a doll.
I've watched this video a lot.
It has its faults.
It clearly was filmed in a Macy's, not a favorite of mine.
Mariah seems only to be able to gyrate against a wall in a indecently short Mrs. Claus get-up.
Biebs needs to share the brand of his moisturizer.
Merry Christmas from me, the Butterfly Skank and the toddler-

2 comments:
Macy's has carts! How'd I miss that?! I agree with you. I only like her in Dec.
Post a Comment