Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Travels, Muppets and Cocktails

We have been out of town lots this past week or so.  Trinity attended a national conference in Las Vegas for health and safety engineers.
Nerd.
I'm saying that because he wouldn't let me go, and he was gone a week!  He said my presence would be "unprofessional."  I was sad.

He went to see The Hoover Dam.

He stayed at Caesar's Palace and seriously redeemed himself by working his way through The Forum Shops.  I was quite pleased.  I only got the Vosges chocolates as a souvenir,  since the others are for Christmas.

I made him jealous by going to Little Rock.  I didn't take any pictures.  There isn't a lot to show you there, although I do enjoy that sweet little city.  
Kashmir was glad I returned and the family was finally reunited.


I had to get a picture of kitty and me in front of the tree.  My snarky husband snapped the preparation.  


 I had to drag her out from under the coffee table.
I think my tree is shrinking.  It looks like a tree that would look better on a bookshelf.
When we get a new house, we are definitely getting a new tree.  This one will go in Kashmir's bedroom.

We met Robeghan at the Claddagh to celebrate Rob's finals ending.
I loved the Guinness shamrock.  We decided to add the Guinness brewery in Dublin to our list of future trips.



Trinity took this killer picture of us-

at least my brows were nicely arched.

Last week I took these darlings to see The Muppets.  Would you ever guess they are 5th graders?  They are definitely two of my favorite children.  Oh, and yes, teachers have favorites.


Speaking of Muppets, I loved this picture of my niece and my brother in law.


It looked familiar to me-

Adorable.
Photos courtesy of my iPhone, since I don't have rights to the actual photos.  Those dang privacy/ownership rights!


No comments: