We met our dearest friends for dinner downtown at Mo's Steakhouse on Friday. We have gone to Ruth's Chris for the past two years, so we changed things up a bit. Our dinner lasted three hours and included Pacer sightings. Those guys are hard to miss at like 6'11.
On Thursday evening we attended my yoga and pilates studio's annual holiday party. We had a marvelous time. I really enjoyed walking around and not worrying about clenching my butt muscles or flexing or pointing my toes.
Speaking of toe pointing, I can't do it. I'm not joking. My toes will literally not come together into a pointed dancer position. When the instructor says point, I flex. I'm a rebel like that.
Here are some of my favorite instructors, Nicole and Amy.
They tolerate my whiney attitude in class and my propensity to laugh while at the ballet barre. I am a welcome addition to any class, I tell you. Trinity finally met all of my fellow pilates peeps and yogis.
I had a lot of champagne. I can't really resist that stuff. I forcibly "offered" my brownies to everyone at the party. T says I wouldn't take no for an answer. After several champagnes, I enticed my friend Nicole over to the barre.
That's the way you spell bar when you're talking about ballet. I studied at Julliard, so I learned proper artistic spelling there. That barre is really not my friend.
But this lady is! Amy owns the studio and is all kinds of cool.
I love this picture. We look like we're in some fancy loft in New York. What a trick!





No comments:
Post a Comment