This past week has been full of fun Christmasy activities. Muuka and Allyson hosted a holiday soiree, and we had a fabulous time.
I tried some Cupcake Moscato. That stuff is sweet, sugary, bubbly ridiculousness.
We celebrated Christmas with one of my precious students. He put a cowboy hat at the top of his list. Now where does one find a cowboy hat? Boot City, of course! He wore this all evening, and it was very hard for me not to hug him constantly.
His brother was very pleased with his loot. Now that little chunk of precious was hard to resist. I was so glad that at 18 months old, it was perfectly acceptable for me to lug him around the room. He got a year's worth of squeezes in about an hour.
We opened our gifts at home one evening. I declare this to be the most fabulous box ever!
I love my new purse.
You know me and color.
We're friends.
Trinity looked like Peter Pan modeling his Lulu-tastic pants and shirt with his new belt.
We dined on cheese and champagne cocktails and the B&B. We stopped at the liquor store on the way home to buy some St. Germain. We will be mixing lots of those up for Christmas with the fam.
How 'bout those railroad tracks?
We live on the right side of them!




No comments:
Post a Comment