Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Sunday

We went home to see my parents for the night on Saturday.  We spent the evening watching the Final Four games and eating Chinese food from Panda Garden, one of my favorite spots.  
We woke up Palm Sunday to an Easter basket filled with some baby goodies.  Mother has decided that henceforth (for the next four weeks) our baby shall be known as Bunny.  This non-gender specific moniker shall stick until we know what kind of baby we are having.  


What?  
An Easter basket for my bambino?
What about me?
No dark chocolate Reece cups?
Operation Bunny tops Betsy has commenced.
He/she did receive a Sophie giraffe, which I just think is darling.  I was a little tickled about that.  

Dad knew I was feeling a tad jealous so he made a classic TH donut run.


These things defy description.
Heaven in your mouth, hell on you stomach.
So worth it.

Mom and I drove to Bloomington for a fun lunch to kick off my spring break.  No trip to Btown is complete without a stopover at my old stomping' grounds, ye Delta Gamma house.  

A darling girl answered the door and welcomed us in.  I told her I was a former resident and she grew excited exclaiming that today they celebrated Founder's Day.  This date was once a big deal during the sorority era.  She even started prattling off the Delta Gamma founders' names.  She was sweet, and even said, "come on, you know them!"
Um, no, honeybun, I don't.
When you're 32 and pregnant, dates and names from 12-15 years ago go by the wayside.  

I rushed straight into the arms of this saint-

Mom Kyle, our house mother.
Love her!
My senior composite picture is probably hanging in the basement behind the treadmill.  

My parents surprised us with new porch furniture.  It is divine!


 Family portrait

Mom had some wine in our outdoor living room.
I observed, sniffed and pouted.


Look who found the only spot in the house that doesn't have her fur?

She fixed that immediately.

No comments: