These bump pictures were taken this morning before my final prenatal yoga class.
I wanted you to see how I can stretch my non maternity yoga tops to new levels.
We are actually halfway between weeks 38 and 39.
I didn't take my typical picture this week because I've been growing quite irritable lately.
This week was rough.
That giant sciatic nerve has started bothering me, causing me to sporadically drag my left leg behind me.
By 2:00 p.m. my feet are seriously swollen.
I have one pair of shoes (flip flops) that fit.
My wedding rings are officially retired until further notice.
All in all I'm ready to not be pregnant, but not sure I'm ready to have a baby.
What a lovely sense of limbo.
In exciting news, I won the Summer fitness challenge at my yoga studio.
I got a free month of classes, to be used at least 6 weeks post c section.
I am so thrilled.
I never win anything.
I take that back. I did once.
I was sent to a conference during my first year of teaching and when I was sitting in this huge hotel ballroom the presenter told us to look under our seats.
We were told to look for a duck sticker.
I had the duck sticker.
I freaked out.
I ran down to the podium as if Bob Barker had just called my name on the Price is Right.
I jumped up and down.
People were a bit stunned.
I'm not sure what I thought I would receive, but winning was awesome.
I got a puppy dog bulletin board set.
The crummy prize didn't dampen my spirits.
But now I won again.
T is working on the yard.
It is like straw.
He is such a precious and skinny little worker bee!
We're enjoying our final Saturday as a family of two.
Genevieve will be here very soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment