Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mother's birthday

My parents came into town for dinner for my mother's birthday.
She is 63.
Exactly 30 years older than her middle child, moi.
We went to Seasons 52, a fairly new restaurant in Indianapolis.
I love it.
Dad sported his usual navy blazer.
Robby wore a lavender Ralph Lauren madras plaid shirt that my dad wore when we were kids.  Robby likes old shite.
I found this to be quite a hoot.
So Li'l Robby was sporting 80s Bob vintage attire for dinner.  


Here Jane is deciding on her mini dessert from the tower of decadence.
Dad has a look of consternation over Robby's shirt. 
I kid. 

In typical Bob fashion, it was Mom's birthday yet we got a present.

Oh, snap!
A fancy ass Canon camera?
Don't mind if I do!
Trinity is holding the lens cap that I tried to lose 4x before we left the restaurant.
He refused to pose with it as a monocle, Mr. Peanut style.
Sometimes he isn't as fun as me.

I have to read the manual, but blog photos will soon be greatly enhanced.  Fewer rabid raccoon eyes in my photos.
Except for Kashmir.

No comments: