Betsy

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 3, 2012

No Labor on Labor Day Weekend

No labor for me this weekend, thank goodness.
We did some fun things and we worked on some finishing details for baby arrival.

On Friday we watched Tennessee defeat NC State.
Trinity sent heckling text messages to our dear friend Mark, a NC native and die hard Wolf Pack fan.
Derek Dooley rocked his orange pants.
I think he is Trinity's twin.
Just my opinion.
It kinda freaks me out.

On Saturday there was prenatal yoga, GCP for Trinity (Gym, Cafe, Parfait) and lots of napping.

I received this sassy frock in the mail-

for Robeghan's nuptials.
I had to order two sizes.  Time and nursing will tell which one will fit my new physique!

We also ordered T's tuxedo.
I held my tongue as a group of men nearby discussed the possibility of camouflage tuxedo jackets for an outdoor wedding.  
Wouldn't I love to attend such a classy event!

I set up the darling table that my mother painted "zany pink" in the nursery. 


That Jane is talented.

We also became true American consumers by joining Sam's Club this afternoon. 


Trinity was especially impressed with the snack bar options.
He ordered the hot dog combo, including a drink for a piddly $1.50.
We bought diapers.  
They are tiny.
We are scared.

No comments: