Things have been crazy.
T's parents spent four days with us. Pat and Eddie helped us so much. Genevieve is steadily growing and gaining weight.
Rob and Meg were joined in wedded bliss last night.
Here's a sneak peek.
Nothing like pumping and then pouring oneself back into a bridesmaid dress!
Lady G stayed at home with two babysitters. My dear friend Whitney took the 3-8 p.m. shift. Then Meg took her from 8-11 p.m.
I felt pretty secure having my principal keep her and then a doctor. They know a lot about babies.
Genevieve cooperated, thank goodness.
T and I lived it up during our first night out after our baby.
I also sent out birth announcements.
This is short and not that funny, but I wanted to update my loyal followers.
Marty Anne, I'm talking to you.
Shelli, you too.
Speaking of Marty Anne, she had the best text ever to my sister, Katie, who lives in the smallest town in Tennessee.
It went something like this-
"Katie, since you got out of this one horse town for the weekend, go ahead and get those brows done."
What a subtle way to tell her she has a unibrow.
Love it.





No comments:
Post a Comment