Kate and Megan arrived yesterday for an overnighter. Genevieve waited patiently for their arrival in her recliner, clutching her bunny bun.
Her hair has taken on a new look.
She has a little rooster tail on the back of her head.
We spent the afternoon chatting at home and playing with Lady G. When we got ready to roll out for the evening, G was already in her pjs.
Kate presented her with a special plate for her newly acquired eating skills.
I took 3 pictures of them, and wanted to share photographic evidence that Kate is incapable of taking a poor picture.
She's the most photogenic person I know.
I can't say the same for my ladybug.
Picture #1
Ridiculously pretty.
Grab her boob, G. You simply can't keep her from looking attractive in a picture.
She then tried a scissor kick to the ribs.
Foiled again!
Oh, sweet child of mine.
It isn't possible.
Then Megan stepped in and the picture perfection continued.
Insert Giant with cockeyed head.
Nope, friends still looking good.
We left Nugget at home with Trinity and lived it up with the best margaritas, tacos and guacamole of my life.
We tried a new place called Bakersfield Taco and Tequila Co.
It was crazy good.
We laughed and had a fabulous time discussing Kate's upcoming fall nuptials.
We rounded out our weekend with a late cocktails with Robby and Meghan on Sunday afternoon in Broad Ripple.
I think drinking beer outside on a beautiful day is even better beside a precious napper.
Robby agreed.








No comments:
Post a Comment