The weekend was the final one of my two week Spring Break. I enjoyed some favorites.
I dressed G as one of the precious children from the march of children in the King and I.
I present...
Baby Tup Tim.
I never tire of watching her snooze.
I found a Pilates studio that met my high expectations on Saturday that is near my house!
The trips downtown to my favorite studio have been few and far between recently.
I think I can make this place work, as it is only a 10 minute drive.
That made me extremely happy.
As did this cupcake.
Pink champagne has surpassed red velvet as my favorite.
Husband bought me new kicks.
That man is quite tight fisted with his moolah, but will drop money like it's hot on athletic shoes and Patagonia.
Score!
These are perfect for walking the 'hood.
Trinity and Robby saw Willie Nelson last night in concert at IU.
I was jealous.
They sadly discovered that it was a dry event.
They gorged themselves on Butterfinger Bites and Twizzlers.
Again, me so jealous.
Speaking of Willie Nelson, this picture of my two loves looks like a fabulous album cover, in my humble opinion.
We checked out the barn after mooing at the cows at Trader's Point Creamery.
Then Momma had a mimosa, as she is apt to do-
We hit up the park afterwards, and G napped in the car.
I adore little baby shoes, and these were Caroline's.
T is grilling out, and I'm hanging out with my BFF.
We also just saw a bunny in the yard.
Adorbs.










No comments:
Post a Comment