Betsy

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

 Genevieve and I made a quick turnaround after being home for 24 hours and went to visit my parents for a few nights.
Katie came with Caroline.  There was cousin lovin'.

The weather was beautiful on Thursday, so we decided to drag out the jump ropes. 



Katie jumped, Robby jumped, Caroline jumped, I jumped  and Nana jumped.



Guess who couldn't jump?
YaYa.
Jumping rope is not one of her talents, we learned.
It was hilarious.

We hung out with London in the mulch.

We dyed eggs.



G loved on her new bunny.




We went shopping at a darling new boutique and got Genevieve her very own Daisy Buchanan outfit.
Jay Gatsby would swoon.




The cousins visited with a creepy bunny.


Bob took us to Cheeseburger in Paradise for dinner and I had a pina colada.

I cocooned my child up like a glow worm and we hunted eggs the next day.



Being 33 and very mature, I raced Caroline for eggs.



We came home on Saturday and tried food for the first time.
Trinity fed her some rice cereal.
I was hesitant to do the whole spoon business, but at 6 1/2 months, it was time.
Bottles are so easy.
Spooning food into her mouth is not.


She loved it and got the hang of things quickly.
Such a big girl.


On Sunday we dudded up and went to Easter Sunday mass.











Happy Easter!

No comments: