Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Abby and Papi recently visited for an overnight adventure.  They took G outside for a walk.  I assure you that this is Genevieve, not the Unabomber.  


We parked it, as usual.


Papi was the King of the Cozy Coupe neighborhood trekking.  I tried to take out the floorboard last week so she could start Flintstoning herself around.
No dice.  
She refused to do any work, and would scream and throw her head against the steering wheel.
Talk about road rage.


How many adults does it take to swing a toddler?



This is my favorite video lately.  Patsy is greatly concerned that Genevieve won't learn to spell her name until middle school.  Therefore, they have started working on it early. 



We now sing this jingle regularly.  Each time I sing it I laugh about the prevalence of vowels in my poor child's name.



No comments: