My lady love and I continue to take loads of selfies, usually in the laundry room before school. That was a great pun, in case you missed it. Loads in the laundry room.
We busted out the spring attire for our 84 degree day on Thursday. YaYa picked up Genevieve from school on Friday, and they frolicked in the neighbor's flowers.
My dear mother snapped this shot of beautiful Kashmir. We are celebrating her Quinceanera all week, mostly because I'm too lazy to look up her actual birthdate on her American Association of Purebred Felines or Fancy A** cats or whatever.
I just know she's 15 years old this week or next.
Yes, that is a kitty-sized tiara.
On Saturday we had big plans for the zoo, but were sidetracked by another liquid lunch for momma at the Bakersfield Taco Company on Mass Ave. My own dear Madre was driving. I only had to steer the toddler. My parents and Robby and Meghan joined us.
We made our usual pit stop at the toy store. Those be-khakied legs belong to Bob, purchasing yet another toy for Miss Sassafras.
Genevieve was beyond excited about this Grumpy Cat bust that we discovered.
She couldn't stop staring at it.
Then we headed home for roller coastering. This was G's big Easter present, and I had "forgotten" it at my parents' house.
Our yard now has all of the plastic finery of a ghetto daycare. Speaking of such, our fence is being sealed and painted very soon.
On Mother's Day we enjoyed our very first family nap in our bed. I think this is where G discovered her crib is bunk and our bed is amazing.
Round 2 of grandparents rolled in this afternoon. Abby shared the spotlight with Elmo, as usual.
G's new whip is another piece of plastic.
She engaged Papi in some serious conversation, all while remaining perfectly balanced on her quadricycle.
And scene!
Time to remove a shirt.
We had such a wonderful weekend surrounded by both sides of the family.










No comments:
Post a Comment