Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Zoo


Cousin Caroline visited us for an overnight adventure on Monday. She was quite helpful.
She read to Genevieve.



She ate all of the skin off of G's apple slices before feeding them to her.
She was like a mama bird.


The girls played on the porch.


Then the entire family engaged in a playful round of musical beds.  It was the worst night for my daughter since she was like 3 months old.  She was up from 11-3 and was inconsolable with her crying.  I thought she was sick, but now I think she just wanted to hang out with YaYa and Caroline.
During the night I slept in my bed, the twin bed in G's room, back in my bed, then on the couch.  It was lovely.

Caroline slept through it all.  
Despite the madness, the terrorist toddler awoke bright eyed and bushy tailed!  

On Tuesday morning, my dad joined the ladies for a trip to the zoo to the new orangutan exhibit.
I went to work.  





I assure you this top is full length.  No belly shirts for my baby.


This professional shot is hilarious.




The cousins wore matching pants, because that's how we roll.
Thanks to Bob and YaYa for a fun morning.

No comments: