Our Memorial Day weekend turned out to be a lot different from the one we planned. We were scheduled to leave on Friday morning to spend the weekend with Trinity's grandmother, Wellie, and his aunt and uncle.
I woke up around 5a.m. that morning yakking my guts up. It was a lovely scene. I still have no idea what was wrong with me, but there was no way I could get in a car/minivan and ride 8 1/2 hours to Pennsylvania.
My two loves left me crying and yakking. I'm so glad that I decided to stay home, though. I didn't feel normal until Saturday afternoon.
Lady Genevieve traveled like a champ with her father, her Abby and her Papi. Abby and Genevieve relaxed with some coffee on Saturday morning.
I love this picture because they have the same coiffure.
Wellie and Aunt Rose had created an egg tree with candy and toys for Genevieve. It was a late Easter celebration.
Wellie was in full force with her cooking. Everyone was pleasantly surprised that our toddler was a fan of Cuban cuisine.
On bedtime on Saturday, hugs were given.
The family went to a little amusement park that was in Wellie's town.
They had a wonderful visit and I was so sad that I missed it.
Thank you to Wellie, Aunt Rose and Uncle Paul for taking care of my two true loves!
Back at the ranch, I spent all of Friday and Saturday morning in bed. I attended Quinn and Mack's 3rd birthday party. I finally met Hadley, my friend Melissa's baby.
She was all smiles.
The Wonder twins were in full effect.
I was jazzed to get some cake after 24 hours of keeping nothing down.
I also got a massage on Saturday, went to hot yoga and a BBQ on Sunday, took naps both days, and still squeezed in time for a selfie with Kashmir.
This beaut was taken on Saturday morning. 5 lbs lighter and white as a ghost.
It was nice to have the house all to myself!









No comments:
Post a Comment