My little family has been boring lately. Last week we had a little cold snap, and I dressed Genevieve in one of my all time favorite outfits that belonged to my niece, Caroline.
Velour in May?
My mother always taught me to dress according to the weather, not the season. So there.
There was even a fleece vest involved.
This is my favorite view every morning. Trinity straps in G and I hop in and start the Sesame Street CD.
She spent last weekend with my parents. I was able to attend yoga at the IMA.
The scenery was beautiful!
I sat a lot on the couch with these two.
On Sunday we went to Broad Ripple and had lunch with our best pals. Then we grabbed popsicles.
Sweet Liam was quite pensive in front of the freezer.
When Genevieve came home, she was back to marching in the laundry room.
She also got a hold of some of my lip gloss/stick that she refused to relinquish control of. It became blush for cheeks and chin. Shiny and ever so easy to wash off.
On Tuesday we took a family field trip to the otolaryngologist, which may be my favorite word.
My daughter terrorized the office. I was able to showcase my stellar parenting skills for all of the people in the waiting room. She tried to stick her finger in a light socket and ate some random pretzels that she found under a chair.
Then the examination proved to a very highly educated individual, her otolaryngologist, that we are incapable of keeping her from once again sticking her finger in a light socket or from pulling the electrical cord out of the X-ray film light view thingamabob.
Grumpy Cat was there the whole time with his disapproving glare.
We departed with her minor outpatient procedure scheduled to have ear tubes inserted.
I departed with a red face and sweaty armpits. No joke.










No comments:
Post a Comment