I have been missing in action due to our recent family vacation to the Isle of Palms.
Our little trio left last Thursday and drove to Papi and Abby's house in Lexington.
That evening G presented Papi with a new iPad for his birthday. We have to maintain our FaceTime antics on state of the art technology.
I took this picture during the 5-6 minutes that my child napped on the way down there.
In typical Trinity style, we stopped in Corbin, Kentucky at the original Sanders Cafe. This would later be known as KFC, or Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Our visit was life changing. It not only served fried chicken, but it also had a small museum. Part of the exhibit was an actual motel room from when it also housed a motel.
G was so impressed that she tried to shut the door.
T&G met the Colonel.
I highly recommend this roadside attraction.
We stopped in Charlotte on Friday night to stay with Trinity's bestie and his family.
Genevieve was greeted at the door by Warren.
Warren is 10 months old.
Will is 3 1/2 years old, and was quite the host.
I nearly stroked as these two climbed all over that fabulous Eames chair.
Rusty and Mary Fran know how to decorate and furnish an abode.
Our darlings played all evening and Saturday morning too. We loved catching up with Rusty and Mary Fran. On Saturday morning we left for our week vacation in Isle of Palms.









No comments:
Post a Comment