Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Goodbye Tennessee, Hello Indiana

So this trip to Tennessee was a little bittersweet. We spent some of this week packing up Trinity's things. We are thrilled that he has accepted a job as a health and safety engineer at Rolls Royce Corporation here in Indianapolis. I am thrilled because I get to keep my job that I love in a school district that I love. I also get to stay here with all of my dear friends, with a brother who lives and attends law school in town, and parents who live 70 miles away. We get to start our life together here, in my teeny tiny little house.
For posterity, I took some pictures of his wonderful house, where he has lived as he has worked for Nissan for the past 7 years.

Posing on the porch.
We will miss this fabulous deck for grilling.
Lucky man gets to leave this...
to be welcomed by a sassy cat
and one bathroom! One bathroom!! Can he be any luckier?

No comments: