Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A hike in the Smoky Mountains

No trip with Trinity is complete without some sort of stop in a national or state park. I'm not the most outdoorsy person, but I am adjusting. We took a hike on a rainy afternoon up to see a beautiful waterfall. It was chilly and rainy. I grew whiny and fussy. It was wonderful.

Here is evidence that a hike was indeed completed. I had about 3 coats on, and was still cold.
He also insisted that if we didn't take a photo by the state park sign, we wouldn't know in 20 years where we were. As if I would forget that cold hike! I refused to be in this photo. I took it across the road, screaming at him:)

He was much too close to the edge, in my opinion. I would like to say we weren't both singing, "Don't push us, cuz we're close to the eeeeeeeeddddddge..." but I would be lying.

No comments: