Today I had my first bridal shower! My wonderful coworkers gave me a shower at school, and I got lots of goodies! They kept in mind that my colors are Blush and Bashful.
Everything was pink, including the cupcakes.
Double fisting cupcakes makes my nostrils flare like an angry bull. This is totally misleading, since I am actually very happy!
Lifting Pyrex dishes from 2nd grade makes me strain and flex my muscles!
I am posting this as evidence for myself. My infamous 3rd grade school picture (see in previous post) has me making a very odd face. I claim I have never made it since. My friends disagree. As I looked through the photos taken on my camera, I was quite dismayed to discover that this IS THE FACE!!! 3RD GRADE AWKWARD ASS FACE. Oh, I'm such a humbled bride.
I am sporting a lovely mu-mu style top. I thought it looked like Mrs. Roper from "Three's Company." My friend Marinda thinks its more Naomi from "Mama's Family." Either way, loud obnoxious tunic top= lots of compliments from the under age 10 demographic. Its perfect for work.

No comments:
Post a Comment