Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A True Miracle

I am a fan of oddities. I am one myself. There is a coffee shop in Nashville that has "The Nun Bun, " which is a cinnamon roll that was baked and came out looking like the face of Mother Theresa. People deem things like this small miracles. I don't know if I would go that far, but I think of them as just little coincidences that make life more interesting. My new roommate claimed he discovered an amazing little "miracle" yesterday. I almost fell off the couch in laughter.
He has been complaining that I don't have anything to read in my house. I once subscribed to Indianapolis Monthly, or rather my father paid for a subscription. Sweet T became accustomed to this, and now misses it terribly. I still receive Town and Country, Instyle and Southern Living. In a pinch, these will do for his reading material. Yesterday he called out my name. "Betsy, Betsy, get in here, this is AMAZING!!!!LOOK AT THIS!!!!" When he reached for a magazine, he discovered this:

This was oddly funny. My Anthropologie catalog on top of my Lucky magazine formed a perfect little match. I giggled. He persisted. "It all lines up! Her hair, the face! That is so cool!" Ah, yes, my man. Miraculous.

1 comment:

meezo said...

Ok, seriously, once your DNA combines together, you are going to have some very funny little B's and T's. This is too too funny.