Today I had my a bridal shower, hosted by my dear friends Kathy and Kirby. It was a brunch shower, so we had to get up and moving relatively early. I like Saturday mornings with yoga or pilates and Starbucks. This morning I got my chai tea latte and a little pantsless yoga time with my niece Caroline.

Chief Flower Girl Caroline is all dolled up and ready to rock.
I was so happy to par-tay with my mom and sister that I closed my eyes in excitement!!!
Here I am with my mother and the mother-daughter hostess duo of Kathy and Kirby. As you can see Team Giantess is on the right, Team Lilliputian on the left.

I had a great helper with my gifts. I didn't have to fetch gifts for myself, and I didn't even really have to open them myself either! How handy is that?

This one required a bit of muscle and teamwork to lift. Wine glasses are heavy, you know.

Kirby made a lovely bouquet for my rehearsal out of the bows. Her mom made the centerpieces. They are a small and crafty pair.
Mom and Kathy, two members of the Menopause Posse. They are a wild and raucous bunch of ladies. Thanks for the shower, Kathy and Kirby. I got lots of great loot!
Two reformed hellions and two future hellions.

No comments:
Post a Comment