Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Hangover

The troops rallied this weekend to honor this guy as he embarks on a lifetime of wedded bliss.
All of the faces to follow are groomsmen in our wedding. All, with the exception of my brother, are members of the Henry County High School class of '94. They headed to Louisville, KY this weekend to go to the track, watch the Bats in action, and tear it up at Fourth Street Live. While I was opening gifts and oohing and aahing over flatware, Sweet T was out yukking it up with the following fools.
Exhibit A: my younger brother Rob. 6'4" tall with a propensity for letting everyone know that he's NUMBER ONE!!!! He also enjoys Jager bombs and Rumplemints.
Exhibit B: Craig. Well under 6'4" tall. Craig and Trinity have been friends since high school, and have traveled more together than Sweet T and I probably ever will. Seriously. Cancun. Bahamas. They usually went to Sandals resorts.
Exhibit C. Josh. Also a Parisian, handy with the pool cue, and has a fabulous southern accent. His wife's name is Heather, their last name is Graham. That makes him almost famous.
Exhibit D. Joey. Yes, a grown man who still goes by the name Joey. I love him. That's all I'll say before I get in trouble.
Exhibit E. Rusty. Rusty is in the business world, and he's what some might call "sort of a big deal." He likes stylish things and is the polar opposite of Trinity. He's also hilarious.
Finally, the soon to be non-bachelor. Here he is in his new shirt, purchased without supervision. He found it at Stein-Mart, and repeatedly reminded me, "Betsy, its real silk!" Oh, how proud I am of you, Charlie Sheen from Two and a Half Men.
Trinity arrived home carrying this. This was his travel bag. I wish that this was a joke. My big Bachelorette soiree is in a few short weeks. I totally plan to outdo him!

No comments: