Betsy

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween costumes

We headed to Franklin Street in Chapel Hill for the Halloween parade. There were people everywhere, and most of the costumes were awesome. Since Court and I are destined to be cat ladies, we took some inspiration from that, and I become a
Kitty Cat!
Court was a makeup whiz and painted me into a fantastic feline. Her artistry was great, but removing it was not. I had to wash my face like 18 times to get that greasy stuff off.
Nick was a weird tranny cowgirl. He wore some serious velour Juicy Couture. He was a total hit. Everyone loved him.
Twin kitties.
Miss Kitty and Julie, who was a bit tamer as a fallen angel.
T as a chicken with a kid dressed as Antoine Dodson. He's that crazy guy who was all over youtube after he was broadcast on a local news station discussing the attempted rape of his sister by a "dumb rapist."
Lastly, here is a video I took of the preparation phase. Note T's chicken feet tapping in time to the music.

No comments: