This evening I arrived home and stepped outside to retrieve the mail. I had a package on my front door step from Big Feet Pajama Company. My first thought was that I didn't order anything from the Big Feet Pajama Company, but then I instantly thought of two friends who just might have ordered me something from the Big Feet Pajama Company.
Craig and Shelli

They are responsible for introducing us, so they get a lot of leeway when it comes to levels of ridiculousness. They are off the charts. I opened the package to discover that Trinity and I are now owners of red tartan plaid matching pajamas with footies. They snap up the front and even have a "drop seat" which means the butt has a velcro flap, Mr. Edwards style from Little House on the Prairie.
Craig knows my husband, and his dramatics about cold weather. He has heard Trinity bemoan the harshness of an Indiana winter. Craig did the only thing that a good friend can do when he knows his friend is skinny and always cold. He bought matching flannels for the newlyweds.
T wasted no time enjoying his evening mail opening routine whilst sporting his drop seat pajamas.
We then did a prom pose in our new gear.
Front row as a giantess in a group shot pose-
I was too late snapping this one. I tried to catch T as he headed out in his new duds and his Birkenstocks to get something from McDonald's. He was too quick for me. Thanks to our dearest pals, we now having matching Christmas jammies for our first Christmas morning together as a married couple. I also can look forward to seeing my husband wear this every evening from now until April. How can I ever repay you both?

No comments:
Post a Comment