Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We all converged upon my parents' house for Thanksgiving this year. There was lots of eating, drinking and lounging.

Family of fools up from Tennessee? Check.

A terrible picture of most of us. Dad is sprouting out of my head.
Here I am posing my the huge bridal portrait that my mom ordered. T was a bit uncertain as to why the biggest picture didn't include the groom. I felt that I should draw everyone's attention to me. I did so while holding this lovely Tom Turkey. His waddle was a long crystal. Interesting decor, mother.
A portrait (totally unposed) that showcases my disdain for football and my ginormous nostrils.
T was the bartender for all.
T, Meg and Rob
Mom's gigantic cat, Finn
Robeghan
We wrapped up the holiday weekend by visiting my beloved Uncle Maurice. He will be 89 in March. He is my grandfather's youngest brother. He was the previous owner of the John Paul II flask. He may be elderly, but he's very social. Today he was headed to the Colts game to sit in box seats with his pal, Bob Rohrman. If you live in the Indy area, you've certainly heard of him. He sells cars. He has lots of ads on TV to sell cars. T and I found this to be hilarious. We're trying to figure out how we can be friends with Bob. It seems to have its perks.

No comments: