Indy hosts a downtown dining smorgasbord every summer and winter called Devour Downtown. Lots of pricy restaurants downtown offer 3 course meals for $30. In honor of a full Friday of work sans vomit and diarrhea, we decided to go to Adobo Grill. I love this place. Their deal included an 1800 margarita and fresh guacamole. Tequila and lots of mono saturated fats for my first real meal in days?
Of course! Why would I even hesitate?
T, T, take a picture commemorating my first post flu outing!
Bets, you're kind of hard to see out here in the dark.
Reader challenge: find Betsy
I'm there, I promise.
Trinity is unaware of the newfangled concept of a "flash" when taking a photo in the dark.
Hello tiny magic maker.
Our dinner was divine, and I did devour it.
I lost some weight, hence my puzzlement about appearing preggers here. I assure all readers (mostly my mother) that this is not the case.

1 comment:
Hi! I noticed on La Mia Vita's blog that you commented that you were a Literacy Coach. I'd love to ask you a few questions about your job if you don't mind, I am considering that or guidance counseling for grad school. Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment