Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Church wasn't fooling around today. We have been members for a year and have never seen these twinkle lights. They were quite mesmerizing!
The flowers were also very impressive!
My parents came into town to spend Easter with us. Robby couldn't go home for the day since he has his final exams this week to finish up his 2nd year of law school. We went to Easter Sunday Brunch at The Columbia Club, where we had our wedding! The spread was neverending. I tend to get overwhelmed by too much food. At one point I had a sticky bun and macaroni and cheese on my plate. I can't prioritize-
I loved the melon bunny. This bunny would be easy prey for the Honey Badger and I made quick work of the pineapple, grapes and strawberries on the fruit tray. I turned up my nose at what I call "filler fruit." Cantaloupe and honeydew melon are bogus fruits. They have no taste. They are meant to fill you up and distract you from real fruit that tastes delicious. This has been my long standing fruit theory-
The fam-
Now you didn't really think Robeghan would miss brunch, now did you?
T posed in his custom made navy blazer from a small store in his mother's hometown of McKenzie, Tennessee. He got it in college, which makes it old. He's almost 35, you see. Of course T spent most of his 20s in college, so maybe it's not really that old. Custom made blazers make one lean against bureaus and smirk. Job well done, Trinity
We could not resist posing in front of the fireplace, the backdrop for so many wedding photos!
We wrapped up the afternoon with a matinee of The Conspirator, about the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. We are history buffs, I must admit. You will not catch my family watching a movie such as Too Fast and Too Furious. We're far too classy for that. See, here we are playing in the movie arcade trying to win a grabby game while Robby clutches Twizzlers. Pure style, I think-

No comments: