Today is the last official week day of my spring break vacation, and I have very little material with which to work today. I was browsing my iPhoto on my puter, and I found several pictures that made me laugh out loud, or LOL as young whippersnappers like to say these days. Here are some ridiculous shots, in no particular order:

Moi in mid speech. I fear this is really just what I look like.
Bachelorette party, June 2010
I caught the bouquet at Craig and Shelli's wedding. I was plotting to marry the fool to whom I am married now. He caught the garter. This was not planned at all.
September 2008
Unleashing my inner cowgirl. Giddy up, fools!
Denver, March 2009
T in a hammock. I love his face. He looks dead.
September, 2008
Jamie, Court and I at A's bachelorette party. I attempted something with photo editing, and was never able to right my wrong. It was a great picture, and I ruined it. I think it's hilarious that I look like Spud McKenzie.
June, 2009
Pole dancing in KDub's basement. I donned her daughter's former recital attire. It was kind of snug. This was a children's play date, and surprisingly, there was no alcohol involved.
3 years ago, I think-
Virginia beach, in the hull of a yacht. That's like saying in the basement of The Alamo. Much alcohol involved. T is literally holding me up.
June, 2008.
London, the Tower Bridge. I'm never one to resist a face hole.
June, 2007.
Sass. Post bender. Beyond hilarious.
date unknown-definitely taken in the decade that I have owned her, 2001-2011
Kate in Chicago. I am Sasquatch.
June, 2008
Self portrait. Christmas 2008. This is when I was stuck in an ice storm on I-70 for 9 hours, sitting still. My forlorn look is priceless. This was taken mere minutes prior to eating that entire tin of gourmet popcorn behind me and then peeing in a child's size Camelback bottle. Yes, friends, a woman can pee into a bottle. I did it and lived to tell about it. 10 points for Betsy's urethra control!
Tara inspecting my throat. I have no idea why.
November 2008
MacNiven's Bar, downtown Indy, about a week after returning from our honeymoon. My angst over being married is evident.
August, 2010.
I hope you enjoyed all of these sillies:)

No comments:
Post a Comment