Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh Jillian, I hate you!

I must just loathe my own self. Otherwise, why in the world would I ever choose to spend 25 minutes a day with this crazy wench?
disclaimer: This is not me.
Jillian is straight up crazy time. I'm not altogether convinced that she isn't a man. I've said it before, I'll say it again. I believe that Jillian is a man, and Bob is really a woman. Just my opinion after years of watching The Biggest Loser.

Jillian's gender is actual irrelevant. What is relevant is my desire to do the tighten up, and get things back into gear. It is nearing summer and my Puerto Rican adventure, and I'd prefer to look good. I am no fan of ze cardio exercises. I do yoga and pilates, and that keeps things fine. Plus, I love it! What I do not love is running and training for the mini -marathon like every other person in Indianapolis. I'd rather stick my finger in my eye repeatedly. When I'm done I'd rather stick your finger in my eye repeatedly.

That being said, I can do Jillian and her videos. They are quick bursts of energy, and I can do anything for 25 minutes. Except eat a cupcake. That takes approximately 48 seconds. I have a long history of Shredding with Jillian. I'm ready for a change. I have ordered "Ripped in 30." Say that in a man voice and wish me luck.






No comments: