Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

San Juan-You know You're not tired of it yet!

My last post of our vacation features my favorite part of vacation, the eating and pooling part. There are four posts of Puerto Rico, so if you like to read in order, I suggest you scroll down to part one. I like things in sequential order.
Sushi and Medalla Light, a fabulous combination!


T was smitten with his gray Polo shirt. I told him it would look like he never changed on vacation. He didn't.

We ate at a great Italian spot. I was so glad my right boob was able to make it to dinner too. My goodness!
Tiramisu and shiny face! I swear I showered.
My Kindle and Under the Coconut Tree drinks were essential by the pool.
I had a short foot modeling gig while Trinity ran on the beach in the distance.
Oh, now that was funny.
I read Tina Fey's Bossypants and laughed my tail off. I took this picture after she wrote about how to prepare for photo shoots. She said they ask if you want to use your iPod for music, but that is a trap. She wrote that no matter how much Velvet Underground and Beastie Boys you have on your iPod, when you put it on shuffle "We'd like to Thank you, Herbert Hoover" from the Annie soundtrack will undoubtedly play.

Oh so true. I too have filled my iTunes account with awesome coolness from those two bands as well as lots of Phish, Cake and Jeff Buckley. So why does "I Do (Cherish you) from 98Degrees and Kellerman's Anthem from Dirty Dancing always pop up when I try to shuffle? Oh, Tina, we could be BFF.



The pool was great and the ocean was so great that I swam in it a ton! What a fabulous trip!

No comments: